Wednesday, February 25, 2009

In the beginning...

"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes."

Starting this blog has been a major challenge for me. First, I wanted to have been the one to discover this technology, get excited about it, and then actually start creating. Instead, I was told about it and that I HAD to do it. Then, people started posting their blogs and many have been very creative and very intimidating. I didn't want to do it. Finally, I just had to start and see where it was going to lead me. This is a project that co-workers have been excited about helping you accomplish your goals. If it is a tool that they have already used, they are more than happy to show you how they were able to use it, their mistakes and their surprise findings. If they have not used a particular tool before, they become excited to see how this new gadget works. If they hit an obstacle, they are ready to figure it out. This has been an excellent idea of a project that inspires creativity, individuality and team work. Since I have started working on the blog and ideas are becoming real, I find myself excited and proud.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! It is beautiful. Love the many costumes of Mr. Pooh (and that tall lady).

    ReplyDelete